Pmate Hunter

Chelsea Brooke is the Playboy Coed of the week June 9 2011. School: Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Major: Merchandising Marketing Playboy: Is your school's student body primarily female? Chelsea: It is a fashion school, so it's about 90 percent female. The girls are all very creative, stylish, free-spirited and, of course, sexy. Playboy: That remaining 10 percent is a lucky group of men. Chelsea: Most guys at FIDM are gay. The straight guys are completely brilliant for enrolling in a school filled with beautiful women. Playboy: How do you manage to stay focused on your studies? Chelsea: One of my best girlfriends, Playboy model Tierra Lee, also goes to my school. We try and do our homework together while we work on Playboy Live. Playboy: Teamwork! What are your post-graduation plans? Chelsea: I hope to develop an e-commerce site for beauty and fashion retail, and open a chain of healthy fast food restaurants. I go to a fashion school, but ultimately my degree is in business and marketing. I can conquer the world. To learn more about stunning Chelsea Brooke join Playboy Cyber Club and check out her unreleased photos and videos in the members area.

Rate this Gallery

More Galleries you might like

Free Erotic Sites